Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees
- Edward Elder, President [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Steve Robinson, Vice President [email@example.com]
- Tom Dorsey, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Marc Strawderman, Trustee [email@example.com]
- Melissa Disanto Castellano, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Logan Clark, Trustee [email@example.com]
- Dan LeRoy, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Brian Hayden, Chief Executive Officer [email@example.com]
Matthew Schulte, Treasurer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Cassandra Kirkland, Board Secretary [email@example.com]
Cheryl Leydig, Assistant Board Secretary [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Joseph Askar, Esquire, Solicitor [email@example.com]
PA Cyber's Board of Trustees public meeting is held on the second Wednesday of each month. The meeting starts at 4:30 pm and is held at 1200 Midland Avenue, Midland, PA 15059. For additional information, contact Cassandra Kirkland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit this page for any updates.
The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School Board of Trustees monthly Regular Meeting for general purposes will be:
- March 8, 2023
Executive Session will be held prior to the meeting at 4:00 pm.
The Meeting agendas can be accessed at the Board of Trustees website here
The live meeting will be provided through Zoom. An approved platform by the Pennsylvania Sunshine Act.
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, Regular Meeting:
- ZOOM LINK
- or dial-in 877-853-5257 Meeting ID: 856 0425 9976 (No Participant ID is needed. Simply press the # key)
Please review the agenda and submit all public comment requests prior to the start of the meeting to Cassandra Kirkland, Board Secretary email@example.com
In order to provide transparency and accountability, PA Cyber maintains a separate website for information its Board of Trustees generates. This site allows users to review board agenda items and see what action trustees took, as well as look at archived documents from previous meetings.
In addition, the Pennsylvania Department of Education maintains a website with resources about cyber school governance, including applications, annual reports, and regulations.