Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees
- Edward Elder, President [email@example.com]
- Tom Dorsey, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Chester Thompson, Trustee [email@example.com]
- Steve Robinson, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Marc Strawderman, Trustee [email@example.com]
- Melissa Disanto Castellano, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Logan Clark, Trustee [email@example.com]
- Dan LeRoy, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Seemal Shahzadi, Trustee (email@example.com)
Brian Hayden, Chief Executive Officer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Matthew Schulte, Treasurer [email@example.com]
Cheryl Leydig, Board Secretary [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Joseph Askar, Esquire, Solicitor [email@example.com]
PA Cyber's Board of Trustees public meeting is held on the third Monday of each month. The meeting starts at 4:30pm and is held at 1200 Midland Avenue, Midland, PA 15059. For additional information, contact Cheryl Leydig at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit this page for any updates.
The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School Board of Trustees regular meetings for general purposes will be:
- Monday, July 19, 2021 @ 4:30pm
Executive Session will be held prior to the regular meetings at 4:00pm
The Meeting agendas can be accessed at the Board of Trustees website here
The live meeting will be provided through Zoom. An approved platform by the Pennsylvania Sunshine Act.
July 19, 2021 Regular Meeting:
- ZOOM LINK
- or dial-in (888) 475-4499 Meeting ID: 832 3886 8548 (No Participant ID is needed. Simply press the # key)
Please review the agenda and submit all public comment requests prior to the start of the meeting to Cheryl Leydig, Board Secretary email@example.com
In order to provide transparency and accountability, PA Cyber maintains a separate website for information its Board of Trustees generates. This site allows users to review board agenda items and see what action trustees took, as well as look at archived documents from previous meetings.
In addition, the Pennsylvania Department of Education maintains a website with resources about cyber school governance, including applications, annual reports and regulations.